List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Camp KDE sponsors
From:       Jeff Mitchell <mitchell () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-08-12 14:44:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Jos suggested I query this list in regards to potential sponsors for
Camp KDE. I have a number that I've already contacted and a number that
I have on a list and will be contacting. Since this is an open list, I'm
not going to list them here. However, I'd appreciate input.

Please email me directly (i.e. off-list) or on the private
campkde-organizers list with any suggestions. Something to think about:

In light of both a) our push to get U.S. companies to start taking
notice of what we have to offer, and b) the Qt-on-Maemo announcement and
companies that may want to get in on the action with Nokia's investment,
we should turn some attention to (as Jos put it) fishing in waters that
are not traditionally ours.

Thanks,
Jeff