List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] system requirements in announcement?!?
From:       Troy Unrau <troy.unrau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-02 17:59:55

Actually, I just starting my VM with swapping turned off and 256MB of
ram configured, and it works.  A little slow redrawing, but I guess
it's not able to buffer as much this way.  Stating a 'minimum
requirement' might be a bad thing as I'm not sure it would be honest.
Saying something like "For reasonable performance, ensure you are
using 1GB ram, and have a video card that supports compositing." or
similar would be honest.