List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Listserv cleanup
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-07-28 18:37:00

A Dimarts, 28 de juliol de 2009, Lydia Pintscher va escriure:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 06:55, Justin Kirby<justin@neomantra.org> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thanks to your encouragement I've been checking through all the listserv
> > activity the last week or so to see which ones seem to be outdated or
> > unused.  I put together a spreadsheet for all of them listing the date of
> > last activity on them as well as my best guess as to whether they ought
> > to be kept around or merged/deprecated.  Obviously those of you who have
> > been around for a while might have a better idea of the history so here's
> > a link to the spreadsheet for review and would love to hear your
> > feedback:
> >
> > http://www.neomantra.org/kde/list_activity.ods
> >
> > I also wrote a blog entry summarizing things a bit and posted it here:
> > http://www.neomantra.org/?p=51
> >
> > What would you say is the logical next step from here?  Some of the lists
> > are clearly not being used anymore but some cases it was difficult to say
> > (I marked those as such on the list).  Maybe in those situations I should
> > mail the list or the list admin and ask if anyone has objections over
> > removing it or if there are related lists that could be used instead?
> > Also, is there a global listserv admin group who would have the final say
> > on cleaning these up or do we need to go to the owner of each list and
> > ask them individually to delete them if the consensus here is to do so?
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > Justin Kirby
> >
> > Email: justin@neomantra.org
> > Web: http://www.neomantra.org
> > Twitter: neomantra82
>
> Wow, quite the list. Thanks a lot for doing that.
> As for the amarok-bug mailinglist: yes it is used - please keep it
> alive. Not sure why it is private. Will investigate.
>
> Adding Albert so he can say something about the inactive i18n lists.

cy translation is inactive, noone to ask about

no language does not exist, no wonder it's no used

eo translation is inactive, noone to ask about

fa translation is inactive, noone to ask about

fry language does not exist, no wonder it's no used

nds translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
s_dibbern for more info

lb translation is inactive, noone to ask about

si translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact dnavin
for more info

uk translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact yurchor
for more info

vi translation is inactive, noone to ask about

fr translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact renard
for more info

el translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
pvidalis for more info

nl translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
fdekruijf for more info

ro translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact sbivol
for more info

pt	translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact zepires
for more info

in language does not exist, no wonder it's no used

sw language does not exist, no wonder it's no used

Albert