List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Listserv cleanup
From:       Troy Unrau <troy.unrau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-28 7:15:28

Wow, that is a very extensive and well done list.  I'm surprised that
there are lists that have been inactive for 5 years! Shows how often a
check like this is done.

I'm CCing to sysadmin to see if they'll find this useful, or if they
can provide us with further course of action.

Cheers

--
Troy Unrau, B.Sc.G.Sc.(Hons.)
Planetary Sciences Student - University of Western Ontario