List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Simon Listens
From:       Peter Grasch <grasch () simon-listens ! org>
Date:       2009-07-25 11:35:44

Hi!

I am the main developer of the speech recognition suite called simon.

As you already know, after years of hard work, a quite stable version 0.2 has
been released about two weeks ago. I was very happy to receive word that you
decided to make a dot story out of it.

I think this would be a great opportunity to introduce the project to a larger
audience and to maybe even attract more developers to the project. (At the
moment I am the only programmer. However, peter-lo wrote a simon plugin for
EventGhost and released it recently:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/simonghost)

I just wanted to know if the story is still on and if you would need / want my
help somehow?

Greetings,
Peter