List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: Utah Open Source Conference
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2009-07-09 13:03:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

All,

Please read the following email and attachment.  There are several levels of
possible engagement for this conference: individual attendance, group (KDE)
attendance, and sponsorship.  Speeches may also be an option.

I cannot attend myself, but if others are able to attend and/or coordinate,
can we discuss?

Thanks,
Wade