Troy, the detective...      ;-)

He's right. I tried for 30 minutes to get it done with OOCalc (never used it before). But I failed, so I did it in 2 minutes with Excel. Sad, but true. I was on a work-notebook anyway, which can run OOo from USB thumbdrive only (no right to install other software)...

*Sigh*. And I thought I could obfuscate that crime by converting the chart to a Ghostscript-made PDF.  :-)