List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] building a common visual brand
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-05 10:23:13

First of all, I like it. Good idea, and a good start (not too
ambitious but still there is a challenging goal for the future). And
well written too.

Second, I think it is a bit long. But I also don't have many
suggestions to shorten it...

Third, nitpicks:
Thos -> Those
usualy -> usually
That requires design that impacts you >on< positively at an emotional level

Last, about the future - I'd say as soon as 1 or 2 distro's have
actually joined us, a dot story would be a good idea ;-)

grtz

Jos