List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Scale 7x Todo list:
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-01-27 14:47:00

Hey I am posting this to the list because we can use any external resources we can \
get.  Here is our list of things that are needed for Scale 7x (and beyond)

	1) 5 port switch (ian)
	2) 4 6ft cat 5 cables
	3) 2 power strips (Dan Borne)
	4) 1 25ft orange extension cord.
	5) 2 Demo pcs (Ian is going to get these donated)
	6) 1 KDE banner ( Can we get one with the trademarked KDE logo and the "Be Free" tag \
line there. (Alex i will work with you on this)  7) 30 second "elevator talk" about \
KDE 4.2 (aaron seigo can we work together on this)  8) 500 copies of a black and \
white letter sized fact sheet on KDE 4.2 (Alex)  9) "Tip jar" with a sign stating \
donate what you think KDE is worth to you. (Dan Borne a fish bowl would work)  10) \
Business cards for eV members and Wade since he is the NA contact. (Alex)  11) 2 21" \
LCD monitors (can we press KDE friendly people at the show to donate these, i have \
one i can bring along)  12) 3 Signs promoting the KDE "What does KDE mean to you" \
theme. (Alex please work with wade on this)  13) 4 Large blue KDE TShirts (Alex you \
                have these?)
		* as  a side note, if you want to be in the booth you MUST be wearing a blue KDE \
tshirt and black pants.  We are representing KDE here!  14) 500 Kubuntu CDs (Dan \
Borne) - Other distros feel free to get in on this one too, we only require a CD that \
has or upgrades to KDE 4.2.  15) pens for booth personnel (its inevitable we forget \
these!)  16) Blue table cloth in the color of any of the Oxygen blues
	17) Heavy duty safety pins
	18) 50" Nylon cord.
	19) A set of MP3s that we can play in Amarok that are not encumbered in any way.

I know its a long list but if people can pick what they are going to take care of and \
post this back to the list we can get started here.  Trade shows are a necessary evil \
for cooperate networking  and community exposure.  We are going to show that we are \
ready for prime time and we are professionals at what we do.  Also if you wish to \
ship anything to the show, please contact Dan Borne  or me.  We will provide the \
correct shipping addresses.

thanks for everyone's help on this

-ian reinhart geiser