List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Scale 7x
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-01-27 8:09:55

Hi everyone,

(for those of you who don't know me, I'm the office manager of the KDE e.V. :))

2009/1/27 Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com>:
> On Monday 26 January 2009 04:26:58 pm Aaron Johnson wrote:
> > > As for posters, banners etc, I have all the KDE 3.x stuff at my place,
>
> > > but that is all 4-5 years old. I can update that but I will have to get
>
> > > source artwork, etc.
> > This is probably the greatest need as we have no banners or flyers.
>

> Alex and I are going to try to solve that. We are going to see about scoring
> some stickers, a sign/banner and some kubuntu cdroms. She also may have some
> tshirts so that we can all look like we are on the same team in the booth.

I spoke to Alex on IRC yesterday. I will send her some stickers.

Unfortunately, I don't have posters here, but you could use artwork
made by Wade maybe - see:
http://picasaweb.google.com/wadejolson/WhatPowersYourGear#
http://picasaweb.google.com/wadejolson/KDEDonTLookBack#
http://picasaweb.google.com/wadejolson/WhatDoesKDEMeanToYou#

Cheers,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch
KDE e.V. Office

Join us for the Gran Canaria Desktop Summit featuring Akademy and
GUADEC, 3rd-11th July 2009, http://grancanariadesktopsummit.org