List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] New Plasma screencasts
From:       Luca Beltrame <einar () heavensinferno ! net>
Date:       2009-01-09 14:40:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 09 January 2009 15:26:06 Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> - Use the default color / widget theme

That's what I asked, apparently not all the students used it. Not sure I can
have them fix it, as most of them managed because of the holidays (one already
said he is "out of time").

> - preferably, use compositing

It gave *loads* of problems, that is why they have compositing off.

> The videos are a bit choppy. I assume it's recordmydesktop? In that case,
> you can increase the FPS a bit (I've set it to 25 and it became a lot

That's what I was thinking, but recordmydesktop's author gave some tips[1],
and one of those was not changing the default FPS for recording a desktop (see
point 4 in the message).

[1] http://forum.kde.org/-kourse-2-plasma-screencasts-t-23179-2.html#pid30280