List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Preparations for SCALE 7x
From:       "Dan Borne" <danborne.kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-09 1:35:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yes, I would love to come and hopefully shall be!  The website seems to
think that it starts on Friday iirc that is incorrect?  I believe that I
would be able to show up on both Saturday and Sunday all day. I could bring
a computer, however I am not too confident about its ability to run KDE 4 (I
almost hold pride in its Win98 product key sticker =) ).  If there is
anything else, please let me know!

Cheers,

PS. Aaron, are you a member of any local Lugs or anything?