List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.2 Release Parties
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2008-12-28 19:15:37

Hi!

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 20:02, Jure Repinc <jlp@holodeck1.com> wrote:
[...]

> What so you think about this idea? What would be the best way to do it? Create
> a special page on UserBase and invite people thru dot.kde.org/PlanetKDE/social
> networks... to add their planned party locations to the list? Probably
> Nightose and Amarokers have some ideas as they did this for Amarok 2 release:
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/584

I think it's a great idea! I know of a party in Zurich on Jan 28th and
I bet more people were thinking about that, too. Having a wiki page
somewhere to list all the upcoming parties is a must, but first we
need parties to list...

Do you have your blog showing up on the planet?  You could write about
your idea and (maybe) progress and encourage people to organize their
own parties.

Maybe we can even come up with a nice "greetings video" that could be
shown during the parties.. or live stream or something. ???

Alexandra