List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] 4.2 feature guide
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-28 14:14:18

Hi everybody,

I've been working on the feature guide again. Did quite a writeup on
plasma (inspiration kicked in). Unfortunately the rest now looks
shallow compared to the piece about plasma, but hey, plasma deserves
some coolness ;-)

I'll see if I can improve it further during this day. I would like to
ask everybody to have a look at it. There are probably quite some
weird sentences and spelling mistakes, but I don't really file like
going through it again right now.

Furthermore, there are some parts in bold - would like to ask ppl to
review those, see if you can answer the question or write something up
there.

Finally, Sebas, you would do the screenshots and stuff - it seems
that's going to be a lot of work. Do you really feel up to it, or
should we try to share the load a bit more? I use SVN on arch, it's
very vanilla, and I can easilly make a new user so it's all default
when doing the screenshots and screencasts.

Love to all of you guys & girls,

Jos