List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] visual feature guide
From:       "Mark Kretschmann" <kretschmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-15 7:39:08

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> A Diumenge 14 Desembre 2008, Jos Poortvliet va escriure:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I've been working on the feature guide for the 4.2 release. It is far
> > from finished, but I think it is time for a bit of feedback. And more
> > importantly, this is a lot of work, so any contributions would be
> > greatly appreciated.
> >
> > What I need right now:
> > - take a some time to have a good look at it, and improve the wording
> > or fix spelling/gramar errors
>
> similair -> similar
> seperated -> separated
> "untimes games" -> ¿untimed games?
> oder -> other

This is exactly where Google Docs comes handy. Instead of reviewing
Jos's text and mailing him the errors, you could have fixed them
quickly by yourself. Oh, and it has a spell checker built-in.

We have been using this work flow successfully in Amarok promotion for years.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer