List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Celebrating KDE 4.2 launch with special issue in Linux
From:       "Kunal Deo" <kunaldevel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-10 17:23:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We are planning to do a KDE4.2 special article in Feb 2008 in Asia's popular
Linux magazine Linux For You (www.lfymag.com). So send in your articles and
ideas related to :

1. End Users
2. Developers
3. Admins

We are specially looking for features which set KDE apart from available
technologies.
If you have anything in mind please mail to Assistant Editor Atanu Datta
(copied in this mail).

Lets make KDE 4.2 rock in Asia.

--
Kunal Deo