List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] kde on kubuntu
From:       "Carl Symons" <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-10 19:59:16

Amazing work. Thanks to all who made this happen.

I upgraded from Kubuntu 8.04 (3.5) to 8.10 (4.1) this weekend. Adept
Version Upgrade was simple and left a couple of things to clean up.
KDE 4 came right up, running smooooothly. Unbelievable really. I've
recently been involved upgrading a bunch of people from Win2000 to
WinXP (yeah, a little behind the times). KDE 4 and the upgrade process
from 3.5 to 4 should make Redmond red-faced.

From a promo/marketing perspective, an excellent product to "sell" is
imperative. KDE 4 is high quality stuff.

A special thanks to Aaron for holding true to the vision and
leadership in making this happen.

Carl Symons