List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Looking for moderators
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2008-08-26 16:39:28

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 26. August 2008 schrieb Rob la Lau:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We (the people in the Cc and myself) are in the process of setting up a
> new forum for the KDE community (with the blessing of KDE e.V.).
Why do you start a new forum?
There is http://www.kde-forum.de/ (german) and http://www.kde-forum.org/
(english), maybe some more. Both have not many posters.

What do you try to make different?
Which language is it for?
How to avoid spam?

Don't get me wrong, I am just curious :-)

Cheers,
Mark

--
A train station is a station where trains stop -
but what the hell is a workstation ?