List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Prices merchandising
From:       Frederik Gladhorn <frederik.gladhorn () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-08-24 18:09:49

On Saturday 23 August 2008 13:16:14 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Since I'm getting the question "what does the swag cost?" at nearly every
> event, I'll just send it to everyone who may have asked for it or not.

> Cheers from FrOSCon,

Hi Sebas,
thanks for responding to us bugging you ;)

This is the very poor quick thing Alexandra and I came up with while talking
to other people and being generally busy. I wish someone would make it look
good. If we keep the same stuff in there, maybe we could also add one or two
price lists to the booth box.

--
Frederik Gladhorn
KDE and Parley Developer

["kde_booth_pricelist.odt" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text)]