List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Innovation in KDE,
From:       Saifi Khan <saifi () twincling ! org>
Date:       2008-08-15 8:32:14

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Kyle Cunningham wrote:

> It's good to see the positive press which KDE4.1 is receiving, and I
> think we're well on track to getting where we want to be (in terms of
> desktop quality and in terms of user relations).  The original article
> can be found at
> http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/linux/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=210002129

Nice for starters.

Bits and pieces of tips-n-tricks, coding, debugging related stuff related to
KDE 4.x must make it to various developer blogs.

Other set of blogs that focus on technology and usability must talk
about how well KDE 4.x is doing.

Sometime general perception works like momentum trade !

thanks
Saifi.