List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE and PR
From:       "Igor Schwarzmann" <schwarzmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-06 13:10:24

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or we just use Google docs ;-)

Don't underestimate the power of a good collaboration tool, Jos. ,)

> But this is something we can decide upon later. Indeed something which
> can be discussed in Belgium.

Definitely, I can't wait for the Akademy to be over, if you know
what I mean. :D

> > We should schedule that after Akademy.
> > Or: if noone else joins in, we might have a coffee instead... you know... RL ;)
>
> +1

Agreed! Alexandra, I'll drop you a line soon. Since we're both
living in Cologne, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. :)

> BTW interesting site about the SMPR thingy:
> http://www.briansolis.com/2008/02/definitive-guide-to-social-media.html
>
> I'm SURE we can do more with this.Our release announcements are
> textually fine, but we can add some social elements to increase their
> impact, and the above site can be used as inspiration for this.

Yeah, Brian is a very big name on the topic of SMPR and he's
very good to. I don't agree with everything he is writing an my
approach to SMPR is a slightly different, but I'm reading everything
that Brian is writing too. :)

bye,
Igor

--