List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] European Booth box update
From:       "Claudia Rauch" <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-07-22 7:48:17

Hi Wade,

2008/7/22 Wade Olson <wade@corefunction.com>:
> Hey all,
>
> At some point recently, I had heard that the booth box was being used
> extensively...and the the point of being in rough shape.

Well, we got a brand new, shiny flight case (aka booth box) in May, so
we're all set to send it all over Europe  - next stop will be Akademy
> ).

> Can anyone give us an update?  Do we need to start thinking about a Booth
> Box 2.0?  Any lessons about what we might do differently for contents or
> logistics going forward?

The booth box is based in the Frankfurt office. I thought of setting
up a Google calendar for the booth box, so people can see where it is
at the moment. Not sure though if that's really useful.

I'm the main contact if you need the box. I'd be happy for suggestions
wrt the content and logistics.

Cheers,
Claudia

--