List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Volunteering to take over Uwe's duties
From:       "AJ Venter" <AJ.Venter () datacash ! co ! za>
Date:       2008-07-19 10:02:58

Hi Guys,
Just thought I would send a quick follow up on this. It seems like my blog is not yet \
on the planet. I mailed Chris about it earlier this week but I haven't heard back so \
I don't know if perhaps my mail went to /dev/null by accident or something.

Just in case. The URL is http://silentcoder.co.za and the RSS url is: \
http://silentcoder.co.za/silentcoder/?feed=rss2

Ciao
A.J.
--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to DataCash \
Group plc and its group companies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is \
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please forward it to \
info@datacash.com with the subject line "Received in Error". If you are not the \
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print, distribute or rely on \
this email or any transmitted files. DataCash Ltd is registered in England and Wales \
no. 3430157. DataCash Ltd is part of the DataCash Group plc. DataCash Group plc is \
registered in England and Wales no. 3168091. DataCash Ltd and DataCash Group plc \
registered address is Descartes House, 8 Gate Street, London, WC2A 3HP, United \
Kingdom.

Save a tree...Please only print this page if essential