List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE 4 latest rev - Winner!
From:       "Carl Symons" <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-16 18:57:21

KDE promoters -

Yesterday I upgraded Kubuntu 8.04. There were many package changes.
After the upgrade, there was a strange theme error message, Plasma
crashed, no display manager, no desktop. Thanks to runner, it was
possible to operate nearly everything. But it's just not the same
without EOS wallpaper and glassified panel. I felt comfortable that
everything would be straightened out eventually.

Upgraded again this morning. Everything back better than ever.

I know only a small bit of everything that KDE 4 is. Still... it's
gorgeous, and works great.

Thanks to all for your foresight, courage and hard work.

Carl