List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Promo at Akademy 2008
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-30 11:47:42

On 6/26/08, Wade Olson <wade@corefunction.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Since I'm heading to Akademy...is there a promo team in place and moving
> forward with Akademy?  If so, how can I help?  If not, she we get moving
> with the organizational team?

Not really sure what there is in terms of promo. Not really something
coherent, I think. There will be a pressroom, and I've planned to
prepare something comparable to the KDE 4.0 release event info for
journalists (if there are any...). The website can and will be updated
with links to blogs and stories and I've planned to write dotstory's
like last Akademy and release event.
(OT: boy, is that annoying, the up- and downbutton in KDE 4.1
currently work for volume, I can't navigate in text, can't seem to fix
it either)

Anyway. What else would Akademy need? Ideas?