List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Open Mind Italy
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2008-05-03 9:35:09

Am Donnerstag, 24. April 2008 schrieb Lydia Pintscher:
> It is marked as 8th to 10th in the calendar. This is just a problem on
> the website.
> Thanks for noticing.
>
> @Danimo: can you please have a look at that? events.kde.org only shows
> the first day of every event. Either "Date:" need to be changed to
> "Start:" or the date of the end of the event needs to be read from the
> feed as well and shown as "8.-10." or something similar.

Danimo, are you working on this? Or someone else?
Otherwise I can have a look at it.

Another thing. There are no dates on mainpage http://events.kde.org/
I would prefer to have a small listing of upcoming events directly on main
page. If you agree, I would put some effort in this and would provide an
idea/patch for that.

Cheers,
Mark