List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: Open Source Expo 2008
From:       "Claudia Rauch" <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-26 12:56:19

2008/3/25, Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintscher@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Jos Poortvliet
> <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The boothbox was damaged before by a transport company, I believe
> > Josef Spillner would figure out how to get them to pay up. Meanwhile,
> > Lydia must have had the keys, maybe she forgot to give em to Thorsten
> > or he forgot to give them to you...
>

> Nope I didn't do things with stuff this time. I don't have the key ;-)
> Franz sent the key to Claudia after Open Expo according to his last
> mail. It should have arrived by now I think...

No, no key in sight, just checked the mail again :(.  Franz, what
adress did you send it to?

> And about the damaged boothbox: Last I saw it (at CeBit) it was not as
> damaged as shown in the picture IIRC. But it is hard to judge that
> from that picture.

I made more pictures. What should I do about the box now? I cannot
judge, if it looked like that before its last transport... And if it
was damaged before that is Josef taking care of getting back some
money for the damage?

--
Claudia Rauch
KDE e.V. Office