List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] aKademy 2008 Press Release Kit
From:       "Martijn Klingens" <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-20 15:41:19

Sebastian Kügler said:
> On Saturday 15 March 2008 01:32:24 Kenny Duffus wrote:
> > what would be really helpfull for journalists would be if we made sure
> > there were easy to find decent photos of the event available quickly
> > under
> > a suitable license, a thing that never quite happened in glasgow
> > unfortunatly
>
> And it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to assign this task to. I'm
> thinking of Martijn. He's good at running around and taking photos. :)

I'm sloppy at publishing them after the job though ;)

But I'd be happy to help out with this. Keep in mind though that I am not
planning to be around for all of aKademy this year, maybe only as short as
both weekends and the eV Meeting Monday.

And if we are planning beforehand anyway: having the upload/download
facility (press.kde.org?) in place together with some
auto-thumbnail-generating website, that would help a lot compared to
waiting for me to manually generate an album ;)

--
Martijn