List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] aKademy 2008 Press Release Kit
From:       Vlad Blanton <vblanton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-14 17:34:56

Hello Kde Promoers,

Last year for aKademy 2007 I (with the help of Wendy and Aaron) created
the pdf press kit.

http://akademy2007.kde.org/press/aKademy-2007-pressbrochure.pdf

Though I was satisfied with the previous years press kit, I would be
delighted to create an even better one this year.  I already have ideas
on how to improve it -- particularly to make it a high quality PDF
following contemporary standards and to make sure that it is as
re-usable as possible for the future.  Has anyone began working on it
yet? If not, I'll jump on it nice and early to make the process as
stress free as possible.

to KDE 4.1,

Vladislav Blanton