List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Slides/promotional stuff for Ubuntu-Berlin Release
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-09 18:12:37

On 3/9/08, Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de> wrote:
> Hi KDE-Promo Team!
>
>  I'm planning to hold a little presentation on KDE4 for the Hardy Release Party
>  of Ubuntu Berlin (26.04.08, c-base Berlin).
>
>  Is there any material - preferably in German - I can use? Because most of the
>  audience will be gnome users I hope to stir some interest in trying out KDE4.
>  So most of my time I'll happily be showing neat apps like Marble, KStars and
>  the Desktop Effects. The details of code, structure etc. would be over the
>  top.

Some slides can be found here:
http://www.kde.org/kdeslides/
Lydia has beautiful slides, based on stuff used and created by others as well:
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2008/01/19/slides-for-the-talks-in-stuttgart/
And attached slides from the presentation sebas gave at Fosdem 2008 (i
suppose it's OK to send them). Lof of overlap with Lydia's slides,
though they might be a wee bit more up-to-date.

>  Hopefully you got something for me.

Hope it helps ;-)

>  Sincerely
>
> --
>  Milian Wolff
>  http://milianw.de
>  OpenPGP key: CD1D1393

["beautiful_features.odp" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation)]