List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] question about the format demanded for akademy proposals
From:       Dirección <direccion () ejerciciosresueltos ! com>
Date:       2008-02-29 14:53:41

Hi all,

as you probably know, we are working on a proposal to celebrate Akademy 2009
in the Canary Islands. We are using a wiki to write the project in spanish
and then, translate it.

Can we use this wiki to make official the proposal (by making it public or
sending you a user and password) so you can evaluate it or you want a .pdf?
It would be much easier for us to use this wiki so we can make changes and or
even use all the job we are doing in the future (if we have success).

Is there any specific web where we can read the specifications about the
proposals?

Bye
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Director de Ejercicios Resueltos ( Grupo CPD )