List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] We need more Oxygen
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-21 10:55:50

On Saturday 16 February 2008 15:41, pinheiro wrote:
> A Saturday 16 February 2008 14:19:42, Kenny Duffus escreveu:
> > the normal way to print tshirts is using screen printing which can only
> > print very "flat" designs, even with the more expensive (and imho not as
> > good) transfer printing you would still probably have difficulty getting
> > the oxygen logo to print decently
>
> exactly... go for the mono version.

In the particular case of clothing we can make use of embossing effects,
embroidering and stuff like that.

For inspiration, look on the website of any fashion brand, or better, go into
the store. Now is the right time, you can jump right on the new spring
collection's fashion bandwagon :P

(This of course assumes we want to create fashion rather than the usual
geekwear...)

--
Martijn