List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE @ CeBIT 2008
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2008-02-20 11:52:10

> Hey, couldn't get this done yesterday, so here today that is now. i
> want to be there as well for sure, however i need to fiddle with some
> dates first some time in the afternoon. thing is that it'd make sense
> if i'd be there for the last day and take the boothbox with me to have
> it for the OpenExpo on the 12th - given that it's not needed anywhere
> else in the meantime. However, it's just that saturday and sunday that
> cause me some troubles...

Well the major problem so far is that currently we have only a few (3 in
total) people available to staff the booth on the whole weekend. No
volunteers so far for the time during the week. :-( I've contacted more \
than  15 people from the last years and basically everybody is busy with \
something  else during CeBIT time this year. So Franz, if you could rather \
aim for  Thursday or Friday that would be much more convenient for us ...

So if there is somebody else out there who is from Germany or nearby and \
could  staff the booth during the week that would help us a lot.

Torsten