List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE @ CeBIT 2008
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Franz_Keferb=F6ck?=" <franz.keferboeck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-20 9:55:36

On Feb 17, 2008 1:10 PM, Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn@credativ.de> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> It's CeBIT time again and we need a staff of KDE enthusiasts and developers to
> present our favourite desktop environment at CeBIT fairs ( 4.-9.
> March ).  Sleeping facilities will be the same as last year. People from
> Germany (and nearby) are able to apply for travel reimbursement.
> Please tell me soon if you'd like to join us as time is running up.

Hey, couldn't get this done yesterday, so here today that is now. i
want to be there as well for sure, however i need to fiddle with some
dates first some time in the afternoon. thing is that it'd make sense
if i'd be there for the last day and take the boothbox with me to have
it for the OpenExpo on the 12th - given that it's not needed anywhere
else in the meantime. However, it's just that saturday and sunday that
cause me some troubles...

i'll let you know asap, i'm catching up with my life right now, but
this is high priority...

> Regards,
> Torsten
>
> --
> Torsten Rahn
>
> Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192
>
> credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
> Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
> Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz

Franz Keferböck
Phone: +43 650 86 22 555
http://franz.keferboeck.info | http://www.kde.org