List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] We need more Oxygen
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-20 9:08:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 19 February 2008 20:16:15 serenity wrote:
> I did a little work:
>  http://shirt-druck.shirtinator.net/myShop/produkte/?SISID=62831
>
> I would be nice to sell the merchandising on our own. Forget the t-Shirt
> designs and the prices.

To be honest, I'm not exactly happy with those designs. The blue is quite
different from what we use for Oxygen, and just sticking a KDE logo onto
something doesn't make it look good. The gradient Oxygen logo won't print
nicely either.

We do have some Oxygen swag though, I'll make some photos and post them here
so we can work off of that. We do have some issues with the producer (they
failed to deliver two times in a row, but I'm currently working with them
trying to resolve this issue.)

In general, creating something like this should be done in collaboration with
the Oxygen people. Only they can say if something is visually worthy to
represent KDE. We have to make sure our brand doesn't get diluted by bad
quality printwork.
--
sebas