List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] We need more Oxygen
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-15 21:09:06

On 2/15/08, serenity <beyond.serenity@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my name ist Marc Hildebrandt (serenity) and i'm member kubuntu-de.org,
> germanys biggest Kubuntu community.
>
> I just struggled on kde.org and watch the merchandising page. Are there any
> plans to sell T-Shirts with the new oxygen KDE logo?

We generally sell stuff at our booth, but afaik we don't really have a
good deal with a website. Feel free to investigate a bit (but keep us
posted, and maybe wait a bit for comments from others, it has been
discussed before).

> Second point: i created a mockup for a jersey i would love to see:
>
> http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2927/trickotqp0.jpg

Hmmm, I see a certain cat-like thing on there which makes me think
this isn't entirely original ;-)

> It represents the spirit of kde: be part of the great team! And, imho, it will
> look nice.

Looks good, yes. If you want one, many sites sell custom designs, so
that's not a huge problem either.

> Regards,
> Marc Hildebrandt
> (serenity)