List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Poster and Flyer
From:       "Carl Symons" <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-14 19:38:18

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 3:00 AM,  <kde-promo-request@kde.org> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 05:17:16 +0530
> From: "Shashank Chintalagiri" <shashank.chintalagiri@gmail.com>
> Subject: [kde-promo] KDE Poster and Flyer
>
> You can find them here :
> http://home.iitk.ac.in/~chintal/downloads/KDE/

Good job

> I can send along the sources too if anyone is interested in using
> them. The flyer is made in scribus and the poster on inkscape.

I am scheduled to present KDE 4 to the local LUG (blug.org; producers
of LinuxFest Northwest). I would like to use both flyer (.svg;
Inkscape .45) and poster (.sla; Scribus 1.3.3.11) with a few minor
alterations, if they are available...and in those file formats.
carlsymons@gmail.com

Thanks for your work on these.