List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Plasma FAQ - review needed
From:       Luca Beltrame <g.starwind () fastwebnet ! it>
Date:       2008-01-29 8:16:16

Hello people,

I have added (also thanks to Chani's input) a few items to the Plasma FAQ[1]
and I'd like people to review them to see if the document is now getting into
better shape. I'm mostly concerned with the language and terminology (can
someone working on Plasma check the glossary?).

Thanks a lot!

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/FAQ