List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.0 Release event - videos
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <CuCullin () WtFisThat ! net>
Date:       2008-01-22 16:25:58

Franz Keferböck wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2008 8:30 PM, Joseph M. Gaffney <CuCullin@wtfisthat.net> wrote:

<snip>
> > Sweet! And almost DVD is good enough for me - I'm hoping to get a
> > number of these burned by Wednesday.  Greg Martyn (KSysGuard) is going
> > to be speaking a bit about KDE 4.0 at the local LUG, and I want to hand
> > the vids out to those attending ;)
> >

> That's great, good idea!
> however, as i've just come back, the upload stopped at some point (the
> second time already, but it's not a size issue, rather a problem with
> wifi here...). i'll try to get it on now, sorry

Got it btw :)

As my sunday pressed on, I realized my wonderful plane trip had gotten
me thoroughly sick.  Thanks to a heavy dose of medicine, I'm fully
functional today, and I almost sound normal :) So, the presentation is
tomorrow, and I've begun encoding - now I just need to borrow
standalone dvd printer/burner from my gf's mom, and off I go making a
ton of these....

Just in case, are the others available in ogg, or just the keynote?

-Joe