List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Report of Release Party in Hamburg
From:       Daniel Molkentin <daniel () molkentin ! de>
Date:       2008-01-21 13:28:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Sven,

Am Montag, 21. Januar 2008 schrieb Sven Reumann:
> What about the other german partys? I think we should have a report about
> all german partys at kde.de, with some photos of each party. And I think we
> should try to get at least a small report about the partys in linuxmagazin.

Bonn was pretty successful, too. See
http://daniel.molkentin.de/blog/archives/104-Report-Release-Party-in-Bonn.html

Unfortunaly, the two pics posted are the best ones available. I have only one
other pic, all taken with my rather crappy handy camera under less than
optimal light conditions.

However, we should really offer the cocktail on all partys in the future :)

Cheers,
  Daniel

--
Be part of something amazing, visit