List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.0 Releaseparty in Stuttgart
From:       Harri Porten <porten () froglogic ! com>
Date:       2008-01-10 1:09:25

Hi!

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Torsten Rahn wrote:

> Me neither. Ideally I'd also join a party in Berlin if possible. (I'd also
> attend one in Hamburg if it fits well with my schedule and if it won't happen
> exactly at the same time).

How long does your helicopter take so that you can switch parties in one
night?

We have a possible location in Hamburg (http://www.komet-st-pauli.de) but
have not finalized the booking, yet. I've contacted some local KDE guys
but I absolutely do not have an idea how many would come. Sven might have.

Fallback solution: our office - it would have the technical equipment but
less space and no culinary supply other than delivery services.

Harri.