List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.0 Releaseparty in Stuttgart
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2008-01-09 20:24:24

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 21:20:43 Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there readymade slides available? (Still don't have a location to party
> at...)

Me neither. Ideally I'd also join a party in Berlin if possible. (I'd also
attend one in Hamburg if it fits well with my schedule and if it won't happen
exactly at the same time). But I got the impression that a party in Berlin
just was a rumor. Is that correct?

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz