List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Plasma FAQ on TechBase
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-12-19 20:56:18

Based on the replies from Luca and Aaron, I've begun making a few
changes - let me know what you think. I'll continue making changes
later, after work (I was in a boring meeting, had an opportunity to get
cracking ;) )

Luca, what I have for recording right now is a borrowed rgbhv recording
device (essentially vga -> RGBHV breakout, saved to a disk in a
proprietary format (which I can encode differently later)), along with a
mac for some editing (new video editing pc not up yet).
Does up to 2kx2k res, but thats obviously a bit of overkill for
something like this :D.  Let me know when you're ready to do some
recording, and I'll help any way I can.

-Joe