List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] About KDE
From:       Sebastian Kuegler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-12-13 11:53:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 13 December 2007 11:35:23 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > Anyone think any of these should be added somehow, if they are correct?
>
> And I think they should be added. "KDE is the second-largest FOSS
> project, next to the linux kernel community". Or whatever you think is
> good.

I think this numbering magic is all walking on thin ice. Sure, we can come up
with a lot of metrics (like Wade did). Let's keep it at Leading Free Desktop.

I saw that the TT press release also had that new blurb, I do like it. We
should polish it with ammendments made and start using it. And move on. It
shouldn't be rocket science, and what is there is well in line with our
strategical direction, Moreover, it's a huge improvement over what's
currently there.

Pending objections, I'll move us forward in this direction.
--
sebas