List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] About KDE
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2007-12-12 16:17:17

On Dec 12, 2007 4:57 PM, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev@emailgoeshere.com> wrote:

> Putting it all together, we end up with the following:
>
> "KDE is produced by an international technology team that creates free and open \
> source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's projects are a \
> modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office \
> productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many \
> categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, \
> educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into \
> more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility \
> principles in mind. KDE4's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, \
> Solaris, Windows and Mac OS X."

This is nearly what I came up with after some thinking. What about
developped instead of produced? And what about stressing the no-cost
thing?

Greetings
Alexandra

--
ALEXANDRA LEISSE
. . .  e i n f a c h   e n t w i r r e n d

NEUSSER STRASSE 222 | 50733 KÖLN
0221.25 95 46 26    | St.-Nr.: 217/5173/2906
www.untangled.biz   | alexandra@untangled.biz

PGP Fingerprint: AE92 45C2 03E5 6E8D 4AB4  3CD3 BAA9 E593 0928 7044