List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Dev films
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-11-20 15:59:05

I'm (almost) settled in my new house (awaiting carpet so I can get a bedroom
set, instead of an air mattress), with my audio and video equipment being
set up shortly thereafter.  I hope.  God this has taken a long time lol.

Anyways... If a dev wants to do this, but doesn't want to deal with anything
besides recording directly, I can help on the editing side.  And preserve
something of a better quality than youtube for a kde.org site perhaps.

-Joe

["Gaffney, Joseph.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]