List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] "Vendors in the Spotlight"
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-10-11 17:35:26

Nah, its most certainly my fault.

On the KDE Radio side of things, would the persons answering questions be
marketing people, techies, CEO, or dependant upon organization?  Would they
be available for phone-based interview?

Since I haven't moved yet (and the closing just got pushed back :( ) I
haven't done anything.  However, I was planning on setting up my VOIP system
once moving connecting through a DSP I got my grubby fingers on, which has
an ATC w/ AEC feature.  So, I could not only hook up my polycom, but
additionally, I could run a line out to my m-audio BOB for recording
purposes.

Well, that’s the idea at the moment.  I'd love to get some decent phone
interviews with business-types working with KDE.  What I'd like even more
than that would be interviewing a worker bee whose company uses KDE, and the
success of using it from a "I'm just a user" perspective.

-Joe

["Gaffney, Joseph.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]