List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] purpose of KDE 4 beta X
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-07 11:38:21

Hi ppl,

I'm working on a document to structure the writing of a release
announcement/what's new guide. And at the same time, work on that
release announcement/what's new guide. Now I run into a question:
what's the purpose of KDE releasing beta 3? I do have some ideas, of
course, but I want to gather as much input as possible, so I won't
target thoughts but keep this kind'a 'brainstormy' [1] -> just write
down your thoughts if you want to, and only then read other ppl's

[1] no idea if brainstorming is possible through mail, but we can try.
Not reading other ppl's comments before you write your own, and only
then checking for duplicates etc will ensure we don't miss ways of
thinking, if you get what I mean.

thanks in advance, and plz go wild ;-)