List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Top 10 lists from the world of IT and beyond
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-07 11:10:55

On 9/7/07, Eric Krüse <bildvontux@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Sure; I do not know what to say though...
>

> I would be glad to help by any means possible.

Well, we need two things:
- an article, and
- a place to put it

The article could easily be based on the tips and tricks from
http://wiki.kde.org/, the tips & tricks area is nice. Of course, it'll
need some adaptation to be ready for KDE 4, I guess...

I have no idea who/what would publish it, but having it at
http://lifehacker.com/ would be lovely. that site looks cool...

I'm willing to help. Mostly with reviewing, though, and giving some
hints on how to get going. , write an introduction, stuff like that.
Of course, just following the gnome setup would be easy enough.