On 8/28/07, Sebastian Kügler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
Is anyone working on release notes? I can do the actual release (fixing
websites and such next thursday, but I might not have time to do release
notes).

Not me. But I volunteer. How much time do we have, a week? And I'll keep it short (this time) but I'll also do the larger story, like with the first Beta. We kept a wikipage for that, after all ;-)

grtz

Jos

IMO, we can keep it short anyway, just some updates.
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9